Monday, October 01, 2007

Touring a Jewish Day School

A quick post...

I am taking a tour of a prominent Jewish day school next week as we consider applying our son for their nursery school program (it is a NS-12 school). I wonder if it might be an interesting exercise to ask you, the readers of Ima Shalom, what I should be looking for, what I should be considering, as I look closely at this school and community.

Please share your suggestions, advice, and specifically, what I should look for! I hope all of you considering Jewish day schools will find this helpful....

2 comments:

therapydoc said...

If you like the principal, it's likely that the rest will follow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, therapydoc. How do you recommend getting to know the principal? This school is a big one, and I'm just one participant in one of many tours!